Angles

Mode: T6i, F/8, 1/3200, 20.00mm, ISO: 400

Mode: T6i, F/5.0, 1/3200, 20.00mm,  ISO: 400

Mode: T6i, F/5.0, 1/3200, 20.00mm, ISO:400

Mode: T6i, F/9, 1/125, 47.00mm, ISO: 400

I love this angle because you can see move view in the side. It looks good that 2 ducks are there. Up close the ducks looks really beautiful minding there business but one of them might be attacking the camera. The water looks fresh and clear and clean and makes want to touch it. The day seems good and up the view of clouds look nice and the sun shining is fantastic. The angle looks so good makes me want to take a picture like that but might be a risk to do it. This picture has me in so may emotions like funny, calm, relief and more. It even has trees and houses in the back is much better. The ducks look like their having a good day too. It even has shadow on the cloud makes it good even on the ducks. Has good composition and aperture. Couldn’t ask any better picture takin this looks so fantastic. It caught my eyes and i couldn’t find any better picture than this. The clouds look so fluffy and look like cotton candy makes me want to eat it. It was a great risk to take this picture near the water.